SBS Grants for small businesses available
Please see a message below from NYC Small Business Services about their $10,000 grant program:
We are excited to share details for the Small Business Resilience Grant from the NYC Department of Small Business Services!
This new grant is designed to help NYC’s small businesses offset operational expenses to mitigate economic hardships due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This grant program will provide $10,000 grants to eligible small businesses in:
- Low-to-moderate income (LMI) areas as defined here
- The arts, entertainment, and recreation sectors; and/or
- The accommodation and food services sector
Examples of appropriate uses for a grant include:
- supporting payroll and benefits costs
- costs to retain employees
- mortgage, rent, or utilities costs
- other operating costs.
This program will be administered by Lendistry.
LEARN MORE AND APPLY