Delivery Fee Cap Hearing
SAY “NO” TO THE BIGGER FEES FOR BIG DELIVERY BILL
WE NEED YOU TO SHOW UP FOR THIS PUBLIC HEARING AT CITY HALL
URGENT PLEASE READ
The City Council scheduled a public hearing on Wednesday, March 29th @ 10:00AM at City Hall to consider the Bigger Fees for Big Delivery Bill, which would gut the fee cap law and go back to the bad old days of expensive and exploitative so-called “marketing fees” that companies like Grubhub can charge restaurants in NYC!
CLICK HERE to register and attend the public hearing on Wednesday, March 29th @ 10:00AM.
WE NEED YOU TO ATTEND THIS PUBLIC HEARING
What: City Council Public Hearing on the Bigger Fees for Big Delivery Bill
When: Wednesday, March 29th @ 10:00AM (Please arrive by 9:45AM)
Where: CITY HALL (entrance is located at Broadway & Murray St in lower Manhattan. Please note that you will enter through the City Hall security gates.)
RSVP: CLICK HERE to register and attend the public hearing on Wednesday, March 29th @ 10:00AM.
- We NEED you to join us and stand in solidarity with the restaurant industry at City Hall to say NO TO BIG FEES from BIG DELIVERY!
- If a large group from the restaurant industry shows up in opposition, it will send a strong message to the City Council that supporting restaurants is more important than doing whatever the big third-party delivery companies tell them to do.
- In addition to yourself, please bring other people with you to the hearing. The more people, the better.
- Click here to learn more about why restaurants are worried about the Bigger Fees for Big Delivery Bill
Want to Testify? Besides attending in solidarity, you have the option to testify at the hearing. You may register when you arrive (it is not required though) and testify in front of members of the City Council to tell them to “SAY NO” to the Bigger Fees for Big Delivery Bill.
- If you want to testify, you will be given 2 – 3 minutes to speak in front of members of the City Council to explain how the fee cap has helped your restaurant, explain the problems with how third-party delivery companies have treated / hurt your business in the past, and why they need to keep the fee cap in place.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO ATTEND THE CITY COUNCIL HEARING AND STAND IN SOLIDARITY TO SAY NO TO THE BIGGER FEES FOR BIG DELIVERY BILL!